Home Home Home Penny Auction Interviews Home Home

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quibids Poll Results

I have been running a poll on my blog, asking my readers whether they made a profit or loss on Quibids or ended up about even or never bid on Quibids. I am reporting the results after 100 votes:

Make a profit: 24%
Make a loss: 31%
Ended up about even: 20%
Never Bid on Quibids: 25%

I think not too many people report a loss, for whatever reason. However, one thing I have noticed is that more and more people are reporting this option - when there were 50 votes, the number who reported a loss were about the same as the ones who reported a profit.

Anyway, I think it is a good poll and if you haven't already, please do. Your vote counts!

You may also want to read my Review of Quibids strategies that will help you make a profit and cut your losses at Quibids. Also read a very important post on the Best Time to Bid on Quibids which will be immensely beneficial if you are serious about making a profit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment