Home Home Home Penny Auction Interviews Home Home

Monday, September 5, 2011

Poll Results: At How Many Penny Auctions Did you Invest Money in Bids?

So this was my poll for the last month or so: At How Many Penny Auctions Did you Invest Money in Bids? I wanted to see which spectrum my users belong to. Here are the results:

None: 55 (22%)
Just one: 88 (36%)
2-4: 47 (19%)
5-7: 19 (7%)
7-10: 4 (1%)
More than 10: 30 (12%)

Votes so far: 243

A lot of my readers are here only to learn about penny auctions, which explains why they have never really bought bid packs (perhaps they have used free bids?) However, of the people who did buy bid packs, a majority of them have used just one penny auction. A good number have also been prolific, bidding on more than 10 penny auctions.

Have any suggestions for new polls? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment